Fourth quarter in summary
- Net sales SEK 280,6m (185,1), + 52 percent
- Organic growth about 16 %
- EBITA result SEK 32,7m (20,4), + 61 percent
- Items affecting comparability SEK -16,9m, (-4,7)
- Profit before tax SEK -1,3m, (14,2)
- Earnings per share SEK -0,22, (0,50)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 25,1m, (33,4)
Full year in summary
January – December 2021
- Net sales SEK 868,7m (649,4), + 34 percent
- Organic growth about 13 %
- EBITA result SEK 119,3m (78,2), + 53 percent
- Items affecting comparability charged the result with SEK -18,7m, (-10,3)
- Profit before tax SEK 79,4m, (62,1)
- Earnings per share SEK 2,77, (2,28)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 100,1m, (94,2)
Important events during the quarter
- Svedbergs strengthens its position in the UK market through the acquisition of all shares in the UK bathroom supplier Roper Rhodes Ltd. The acquisition was completed on 1 December.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting in December decided to authorize the Board to decide on a rights issue of approximately SEK 500m, which is intended to be implemented during the first quarter of 2022.
Important events after the quarter end
- The Board has decided on a new dividend policy. “Dividends to shareholders can be made up to 50% of the profit after tax. The level of the dividend shall consider the company's financial position, growth and investment strategy, in order to create future shareholder value.”
- The dividend is proposed at SEK 0 per share.
The financial goals for the Group decided by the Board are:
- Average growth of 10 percent annually, including acquisitions.
- EBITA margin exceeding 15 percent.
This is information that Svedbergs i Dalstorp AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act.
This information was submitted for publication on 4 February 2022 at 08:30 (CET).
Svedbergs started in 1920 and the Group operates in the Nordic region and in the UK. The Group’s companies develop, design and sell bathroom furniture and related products. Under the motto collaboration without confusion, the Group’s companies continuously develop their product ranges for the entire bathroom. Through close cooperation with partners, the consumer’s desires are satisfied. The Group operates under the brands Svedbergs, Macro Design, Cassøe, Roper Rhodes, Tavistock and R2. The parent company Svedbergs i Dalstorp AB conducts its operations in Dalstorp outside of Ulricehamn and its subsidiary companies Macro Design in Laholm, Cassøe A/S in Herning Denmark and Roper Rhodes, including Tavistock and R2, in Bath, England.